These are some of the products that keep our lives running (and happy) as busy moms of tweens & teens.
This post may contain affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure page for more info.
- Amazon Music Unlimited - because Alexa plays music in Mary's house nonstop and it's like $4 a month
- Amazon Prime - anything from birthday presents to dog food show up on our doorstep. We couldn't live without you, Amazon Prime!
- Audible - our access to the latest electronic books
- Canva - all moms should know about the free version for basic graphic design help (anything from photos to invitations to event fliers and resumes). We pay for the Pro version for some extra options that make our lives easier.
- Cozi - Kristie's family uses this scheduling tool to organize calendars for her family of four. She uses the paid version for access to added features like shared grocery lists.
- KiwiCo - these activity crates are great activities for your own kids or as a gift for others. And they have crates for older kids who love to build and experiment.
- Outdoorsy - Mary rented a pop-up camper through Outdoorsy and fell in love. It's the VRBO of campers (all kinds!) and owners give options to deliver or even set up.
- Shipt - Kristie's go-to grocery delivery service
- Stitch Fix - the way Kristie and Mary do the majority of their clothes shopping
Related blog posts:
We love to read, laugh and drink coffee, so browse around our other favorite things if you're looking to treat yourself or buy a gift for a friend.