Give Hope to Sick Kids Service Project Plan [DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]
$9.99 USD $0.00 USD
It might feel hard to think or talk about kids battling serious sickness, but there are things we can do to give these kids and their families hope. This service project and discussion guide leads you step by step through a family-friendly service project that gives hope to sick kids. The interactive guide includes stats, discussions questions, videos, and information from A Kid Again, a nonprofit focused on this topic.
Here's how the digital download works:
- You place an order
- You immediately receive downloadable lesson plan
- You review the first page for instructions on how the project will work and any needed supplies
- You gather supplies listed to complete the service project and schedule a time for your family to do the project
DON'T WANT TO GATHER YOUR OWN SUPPLIES?
Our Give Hope to Sick Kids box gives you a one-stop way to serve and learn. It includes:
- a hard copy of the interactive lesson plan
- all of the supplies needed to complete the service project, including a Beads of Courage "Carry a Bead Kit"
- a headband from Headbands of Hope, which donates a headband to a sick child for your purchase