Give Hope to Sick Kids Lesson Plan [DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]
Spend time together as a family learning about the issue of childhood illness and then doing something about it.
It might feel hard to think or talk about kids battling serious sickness, but there are things we can do to give these kids and their families hope. This conversation also instills a very real sense of gratitude for our health - something both kids and adults often take for granted.
The lesson plan leads you through a 90-minute interactive discussion and service project best suited for kids ages 8 through high school. This lesson plan was created with support from nonprofit A Kid Again.
Here's how the digital download works:
- You place an order
- You immediately receive downloadable lesson plan
- You review the first page for instructions on how the project will work and any needed supplies
- You gather supplies listed to complete the service project and schedule a time for your family to do the project
DON'T WANT TO GATHER YOUR OWN SUPPLIES?
Our Give Hope to Sick Kids box gives you a one-stop way to serve and learn. It includes:
- a hard copy of the interactive lesson plan
- all of the supplies needed to complete the service project, including a Beads of Courage "Carry a Bead Kit"
- a headband from Headbands of Hope, which donates a headband to a sick child for your purchase